Editorial Review: Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th North American Edition
Offering exceptional full color diagrams and also clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology , 13e helps medical, nursing! and also health professions students develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and also clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible to students and also relevant to instructors.
Moreover the new edition is enhance by over 100 new and update illustrations, additional clinical images and photos of early embryologic development, and an expanded chapter on the cardiovascular system.
- Clinical Correlates boxes illustrated by cases and images cover birth defects, developmental abnormalities, and other clinical phenomena.
- More than 400 illustrations—including full-color line drawings, scanning electron micrographs, and clinical images—clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Basic genetic molecular biology principles are highlight throughout the text to link embryology to other critical specialties.
- Chapter Overview figures provide a visually compelling introduction to each chapter.
- Problems to Solve (with detailed answers at the back of the book) help you assess your understanding.
- An expanded glossary defines key terms and concepts.
- Online learning resources for students include an interactive question bank and animations.
We are online store selling books, our store stocks over 500 thousand great books and Audiobooks. We are a perfect place for those looking for the best books, audiobooks. Enjoy the book-buying experience with our reliable book store
buy online Langman’s Medical Embryology 13th North American Edition from ebookkiss.com.